These fun prompts are perfect for the weeks leading up to Valentine's Day. Use as morning work, a writing center, or for early finishers.
Allow students to color and hang up for a lovely bulletin board, or send home inside Valentine's Day cards to family members.
These prompts are best suited for younger students. Click here for the same prompts for 1st-3rd graders.Click here for the same prompts for older students with more lines for writing.
One page with just lines is included. Print it on the back or in addition to any other page to allow for more room for writing. Encourage your students to elaborate!
13 prompts are included:
- If I could be any sweet treat I would be...
- On Valentine's Day we tell people how much we love them. Write about someone you love.
- Write a poem about cookies.
- Write a poem about flowers.
- On Valentine's Day I like to... (2 versions)
- Write a story about the best Valentine's Day ever. (2 versions)
- Once upon a time the Valentine's Love Monster...
- Write an acrostic poem about love.
- Write an acrostic poem about candy.
- Write a poem about love.
- What does LOVE mean to you?
- I know ______ loves me because...
- Top 5 Things that I LOVE
Click below to check out my other Valentine's Day Activities. There's something for every age!
Valentine's Day Color by Number Freebie!
Valentine's Day Bookmarks
Make Your Own Valentine Cards
Sweet Similes: A Valentine's Day Activity
Valentine's Day Compliment Writing Activity
Valentine's Day Add and Color Activity
Valentine's Day Subtract and Color Activity
Valentine's Day Add and Subtract Activity
Valentine's Day Math Centers (1st-2nd)
Valentine's Day Math Practice (1st-2nd)
Valentine's Day Multiply and Color Activity
Valentine's Day Divide and Color Activity
Valentine's Day Math Centers (3rd-4th)
Valentine's Day Math Practice (3rd-4th)
Valentine's Day Equivalent Fractions Activity
Valentine's Day Equivalent Fractions and Decimals Activity
Valentine's Day Parts of Speech Coloring Activity
Have a Happy Valentine's Day! If you find this product useful please leave feedback below. To follow my store click here and then click on the green Follow Me star at the top of the page.