This Pop Art Gift Box is an ideal art and craft project for Valentine's Day or Mother's Day.
Equally it can be used at any time of the year as a general art activity exploring Pop Art, color and shape.
Students get to take home a beautiful finished keepsake gift box with some special surprise gifts and messages inside!
This activity pack involves:
1. Learning key facts about the Pop Art Movement
2. Decorating a blank box template with Pop Art inspired hearts and shapes, or if you prefer, coloring in the Pop Art template provided
3. Cutting, folding and assembling the lidded box
4. Then choose from a variety of templates to fill the box with lovely messages and surprises for the chosen recipient!
- make mini cards and envelopes
- make a fold out card, decorate and add your message
- make yarn wrapped stars and hearts with cute message tags
This activity requires only basic materials and equipment:
stiff paper or card to print boxes
marker pens or pencils to decorate
scissors and glue
The pack includes instructions and a selection of full colour photographs.
Please see the preview for a comprehensive view of the package.
In response to feedback, there are now 2 paper size options for the box template.
Template to print on US Letter / A4, each box side measures 2.5 x 2.5 inches
Template to print on 11X14 / A3, each box side measures 3.1 x 3.1 inches
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
visit my website and blog
sign up for my newsletter
regular new art ideas on facebook
follow me on pinterest for inspiration
follow me on instagram
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2017