This is a fun activity, 100% in Spanish, geared at early elementary students. OK for Dual Language and Immersion classes.
I am including 8 sentences about Sr Valentine's Day, each containing 5 or 6 words (see below for the list).
There are two levels for the emergent writer / emergent reader:
1. Cut out the words and paste them in the correct order copying the sentence. Then, write the sentence.
2. Cut out the words and paste them in the correct order using the picture as a clue. Then, write the sentence.
Here is the list of sentences in the packet:
(please forgive the lack of accents)
1. Daniel regala flores a Teresa. (Daniel gives flowers to Teresa.)
2. Me gustan los corazones de chocolate. (I like chocolate hearts.)
3. Yo quiero mucho a mis amigos. (I love my friends a lot.)
4. Hace mucho frio en febrero. (It is very cold in February.)
5. Mis amigos me dieron muchas tarjetas. (My friends game me a lot of cards.)
6. Yo pinto el corazón rojo. (I color the heart red.)
7. Celebramos el catorce de febrero. (We celebrate February 14.)
8. El Cupido tiene una flecha. (Cupid has an arrow.)
If you like this, please check out:
Valentine's Day Spanish, Valentines Writing, Cards, and Vocabulary
Valentine's Day Word Book
Summer mixed up sentences in Spanish