A variety of M&M math activities. These differentiated and fun worksheets are suitable for different elementary students.
1. M&M Sorting Mat
Sort your M&Ms into colors. Write the number of each M&M in the circle.
2. M&M Sorting
Sort your M&Ms into colors. Write the number of each M&M in the circle..
3. M&M Counting and Adding Data
Estimate how the number of M&Ms. Sort the M&Ms by color. Add the colored groups and then add together.
4. M&M Counting and Adding Data
My group got a bag of M&Ms. Our bag weighed? First, I guessed that there were this many. Second, my group counted this many.
5. M&M Measurement
Use your M&Ms to measure the listed objects.
6. M&M Math
Sort your M&Ms into groups by color. Add 10 to each of your M&M groups. Subtract five from each of your M&Ms groups.
7. M&M: Counting, Sorting, & Adding
Sort your M&Ms into groups by color. Using your M&Ms, answer the series of M&M related math questions.
8. M&M Graph
Organize your M&Ms by color. Count each color and record your answer.
9. M&M Math
Sort your M&Ms into groups by color Answer the series of math questions including using the correct symbol: greater than, less than, or equal.
10. M&M Fractions
After organizing your M&Ms, write a fraction for each color.
11. Blank sheet with M&M border.
12. Blank sheet with M&M border and a line for Name.
13. Full page sentence guidelines with a M&M border.
14. Half page of sentence guidelines with room for a drawing with a M&M border.
Check out my Valentine's Day Heart themed Super Bundle.