Valentine's Day themed Writing Prompts and Worksheets
1. Writing Prompt: What does love mean to you?
2. If I could be any sweet treat, I would be…
3. On Valentine’s Day I like to…
4. Love is…
5. On Valentine’s Day we tell people how much we love them. Write about someone you love.
6. 10 things I love
7. What do you love?
I love to eat
I love to play with
I love it when my
I love to
I really love
8. On Valentine’s Day, I will…
9. Craftivity: I once was a candy heart but now I am a...
Glue a candy heart to the paper and have your students turn it into part of a drawing.
10. I can describe valentine’s day in three words
12. How do you make a Valentine? with room for pictures
13. How do you make a Valentine?
14. I love you because…
15. Craftivity: Make a symmetrical heart by folding the paper in half and cutting on the dashed line. Then decorate your heart.
16. Fill your candy hearts with words.
17. Find the Picture by coloring in the numbers
18. Number Sequence. Fill in the missing numbers.
Color in the heart and add a word.
20. Valentine's Day senses
21. Here is a picture of Valentine's Day.
Here are words that describe Valentine's Day.
Here is a sentence about Valentine's Day.
22. On Valentine’s Day
Write something that you learned about Valentine’s Day
23. Write your own writing prompt
24. Instagram themed Valentine’s Day Selfie
Draw a picture of someone you love.
25. Valentine's Day maze 1
26. Valentine's Day maze 2
27. Valentine's Day maze 3
If you like this download, check out Valentine's Day Heart themed Super Bundle