These 8 math and literacy activities are a perfect addition to your February centers!
What is included:
• Letter Match: Rainbow heart-shaped upper- and lowercase letters for matching, as well as sorting mats to sort into upper- and lowercase letters.
• Lovely Sentences: 6 Valentine-themed pictures with sentence building cards. Perfect for building in a pocket chart.
• Play Doh CVC Words: 14 word cards with a CVC word picture and space to build the CVC word with play doh or other manipulative.
• Rhyming Hearts: 16 hearts with pairs of rhyming pictures. Students match up the pieces to form a rhyming heart.
• 10 Frame Fill: Blank ten/ twenty frames for numbers 0-20 for students to fill in the number shown.
• Missing Numbers: Sets of numbers 0-20 with the missing number represented as a blank line. Students fill in the missing number with markers or manipulatives.
• Number Puzzles: Number puzzles for numbers 1-10 with the numeral, dice, tally marks, and a ten frame.
• Making Tens: 10 Ten frames with an addition sentence written underneath. Students fill in the missing boxes to make an equation that equals ten.
See the preview for an example of each center. \
Please contact me with any additional questions!
Looking for more Valentines fun? Check out Towers of Love!