"We OWL Love Numbers" is a set of four fun number review games for whole group, partners and individual practice. These sweet little owl number games provide an engaging review of the numbers 1-20! Though this is a great set for anytime of the year, the adorable owls with hearts on their bellies is especially PERFECT for Valentine's Day! To get a better look at each activity, please click on PREVIEW!
You'll find three different sets of clip cards. One set with the numbers 1-10, another for the numbers 11-20 and one more set featuring number words. Use one set at a time (makes it easy to differentiate) or mix them up for a more challenging review. I always like to place a small sticker or dot on the back of the correct answer so that students can self-check their work!
Counting The Room:
This game features 20 task cards with tens frames 1-20 and can be played as Count The Room, SCOOT or as an I-Spy game (hide cards around the room and have partners find and count them). It's also designed to allow you to review only the numbers 1-10 if you choose. Two different recording pages and an answer key are provided.
Number 1-20 BINGO:
Included are 10 unique bingo cards and 3 different types of calling cards. There are three different ways to play the game...
- Call each number and have students mark the number as you say it.
- Display the number word on the projector or Smart Board and allow students to read the number word.
- Present a simple addition sentence for students to solve.
It's also fun to use yummy treats as bingo markers. Try Smarties candies, conversation hearts or cereal pieces. Then, when the game is over, students can nibble on their treats as they color the picture on their bingo cards!
Pocket Chart Activity:
You'll find a pocket chart activity titled, "Let's OWL Find The Missing Numbers", as well as a recording page (both full and half-page formats) for students to complete.
For more Valentine's Day fun, click here...
Valentine's Candy Heart Math ---Graphing, Area, Perimeter, Ordering, Fractions
ValenTEENS --- Valentine's Teen Number Math Center Games --- Numbers 11-20
Valentine's Day Card for Parents --- Flip Book with Informational Text Features
Valentine's Day Family Heart Project ***FREEBIE*** --- February Family Project
Valentine's Day Measuring --- Sweet Treats Measuring Palooza --- Math Centers
Don't Miss Out on TPT Credits:
• Go over to your My Purchases page (you may need to log-in). Beside each purchase you'll see a flashing "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. TPT will give you feedback credits which you can use towards future purchases --- woo hoo! Plus, I value your feedback greatly and I love hearing from my followers. It makes my day!
Be the first to know about my new freebies, products and discounts:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo. Clicking it makes you a follower! You will then receive emails telling you about new products, freebies, discounts and updates!
Keywords: Valentine's Day counting, Valentine's numbers, Valentine's math centers, math center game, Valentine's Day math game, winter math center, owl numbers, owl number games, owl math centers, number recognition, number word recognition, owl tens frames, owl bingo, owl pocket chart