Ordering & Matching Numbers 1-5 Pre-K & Kindergarten: Do your students struggle with number recognition? Number ordering? What comes before or after a given number? Look no further!!
These worksheets were created to help children strengthen their Number Recognition skills. Students will have a chance to place the numbers 1-5 in order by cutting and pasting. while doing so the children will be encouraged to identify each number and its correct placement, all while route counting. You will also have a chance to enhance your child/ students number cardinality & subitising skills with W.S #2.
There are several ways to test students understanding by using this worksheet! You can:
- Create a file folder game by cutting and pasting the top half of this worksheet on and file folder and then laminate. add Velcro to the empty squares and allow students to place the numbers in order this way.
- You can simply laminate W.S #2 and have students complete this worksheet using a dry erase marker!
- You can also use this worksheet as an individual tool giving each child their own copy and allow them to cut and paste each heart in order.
If you like this resource you may also be interested in similar resources:
- Valentines Math Bundle
- More or Less
- Comparing Single digit Numbers
- Ordering Numbers 1-10
- Ordering By Size
- Fill In The Missing Number 1-20
- Matching Shapes PreK W.S
- Read & Color FREEBIE
- Ordering Numbers Valentines Edition
- Ordering Numbers St. Patrick's Edition
- Ordering Numbers Heart Theme
- Ordering Numbers Spring Edition
- FREE Number Naming Worksheet
Be sure to Click the green star to be updated when similar resources are posted.
As always your feedback is very important to me!