These Valentine's day printables would be excellent for early morning work or math and literacy centres.
- 3 pages of word shape work.
- 3 pages of word searches.
- 5 pages of cut the letters out to spell the words (cvc with medial a, e, i, o and u).
- 3 pages of cut and paste the number that comes next.
- 4 pages of cut and paste the number to complete the number sentence.
- 3 pages of complete the maze and write the directions.
- 2 pages of cut and paste to complete the pattern.
The best thing about these resources if you can print them and go - no prep! All your children will need is a pencil, scissors and glue.
Check out my Valentine's Day Play Dough Counting Mats here: 'http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-day-play-dough-mats-counting-add-one-more-and-simple-addition-1654726
Don't forget that if you leave feedback on bought products you gain TpT credits that you can use for future purchases.
If you enjoy this product then consider following me by clicking on the star in the top left hand corner - this will ensure you get an update when I upload new products.