How to Play:
1) First player rolls their dice. (if playing 3 digit, use 3 dice. If playing 6 digits, use 6 dice)
2) Player then arrange their dice to make the number indicated on the score sheet.
3) Player records their number on the score sheet.
4) the next player takes their turn
5) once all spaces on score sheet are filled, the partners look at their score sheet. They circle the larger number of the pair.6) the players add up their circled numbers and record their points.
7) The first player to 50 points is the winner.