Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students write brief short stories about spending a day in Valley Forge. This activity gives students the opportunity to think and write about the information in the text.
This assignment is perfect for interactive notebooks.
Students will first read informational text about Valley Forge and answer questions about the text. They will then write a short story with the included prompt and assigned topics.
<strong> This activity comes in two versions: </strong>
1. A digital device and notebook paper version
2. A Google Classroom Version
1. text and questions about samurai
3. a story starter sentence
4. a list of historical topics that must be included in the story
5. an example short story
6. a rubric
• Please check the preview to make sure this product is right for you!
• This file is not editable except for the rubric; however, I will consider customizing
my products per special request.
Consider Following My Store for Timely Updates
You can be the first to know about new product launches, free products and store discounts. Just click the red “Follow Me” star on my homepage.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me through the contact link.