This is a great activity to use during the month of October!! It is designed specifically for Catholic/Christian schools as it deals with the story of Ezekiel and the Valley of the Dry Bones as a springboard.
In this packet, you will receive:
1. Reader's Theater Script (Ezekiel and the Valley of the Dry Bones)
Your kids will love reading this aloud!
2. Valley of the Dry Bones Stem Challenge Student Page
Your kids will build a 'bone' bridge (q-tips) using bones from the valley!
3. Valley of the Dry Bones Stem Challenge Rubric (should you choose to grade this)
4. Skeleton Poem activity
5. Skeleton Poem grading rubric
6. Skeleton themed Math Game- BONE BUMP IT (this gameboard is perfect for what you are doing in your classroom, as you will fill in 12 problems that deal with whatever concept you are working on now)
7. Teacher Direction Page- explains all activities!
I hope you find this to be a great resource to use in your classroom!
Please be on the lookout for more of my Bible Stem Activities.