These reader response tri fold questions and activities are based on the historical fiction - ' Valley of the Moon' - in the Reading Wonders Anthology for Grade 4.
It has the following -
1. 3 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Graphic organizer activity
3. Summary writing graphic organizer
4. Compare and contrast events in the story
5. Story elements activity ( problem, theme, and solution) 3 pages
6. Text to text writing prompt
7. 2 writing prompts
8. Genre activity
9. Vocabulary words synonyms matching sheet
10. Synonyms and antonyms blank sheet
11. How Did Maria Feel Activity
You can use these activities during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.