Also included in
- This high school art lesson bundle contains 6 art projects that can be shared digitally with your students. They all focus on observational drawing, layering colored pencil to create depth, capturing light and shadow, and learning how to see form. These projects are great for more advanced student$26.00$30.50Save $4.50
- This bundle of high school art lessons includes a wide variety of materials to use in the high school art class. They can all be taught via distance learning or in the classroom. It comes with a suggested sequence for an Introduction to Art Curriculum with suggestions for modifying lessons accordi$150.00$192.25Save $42.25
- This is a great bundle of worksheets to have in any middle school or high school art classroom. There are 36 worksheets and 3 handouts. They can be emailed to students as attachments or shared through Google Classroom. They are perfect for art sub plans or to use for introducing various drawing t$24.00$27.25Save $3.25
- This middle or high school art sub-plan bundle contains various drawing activities and exercises that are excellent for homeschool art or art in the classroom. They are easy to follow and can be completed in one class period. These drawing worksheets work great as sub plans, early finisher assignm$27.50$34.75Save $7.25
- This bundle of middle or high school art lessons works great for distance learning or in class teaching. It contains all of the lessons in my shop as of 7/21/2020. All of my lessons are created so you can share them with students through Google Classroom. The presentations are all in a shareable$220.00$295.25Save $75.25
This package contains four worksheets that focus on shading and value. They can be shared with your students via Google Classroom or emailed.
These exercises are great for getting students to see how edges are defined by light and shadow and not line. They are great for substitute plans, home instruction assignments, early finishers, introducing value, or to send to students in ISS. Each worksheet has a small image divided into four quarters and a small box with guidemarks outside to draw in. Also included is a rubric so students know what to focus on and how their drawings are being evaluated.
All of my lessons can be shared with your students through Google Classroom or any digital platform and are formatted to work for distance learning or in the classroom. They are designed to save you time and help your students access the tutorials, presentations, videos, or worksheets as easily as possible. You can find more ready to go, easy to follow, timesaving art lessons in my TPT SHOP.
You may also like:
- Digital Portfolio for Student Artwork
- Middle or High School Art Project Bundle
- Beginner Line Drawing Art Project Bundle for Middle or High School
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!