GRAB & GO LESSON PACKET - VALUE OF NUMBERS (Place Value) - - See the Preview for a Table of Contents of this packet.
NOTE: This Grab & Go Lesson Packet includes a place value VALUE OF NUMBERS. This packet goes from the Ones period through One Hundred Million. The worksheets and interactive pages are differentiated in 3 levels so that students not quite ready for the millions can participate.
Are you stressed trying to gather everything for your lessons each day? Don't you wish there was a packet that had just about everything you could think of for your daily lesson(s) about the value of numbers. With my new Grab & Go Lesson Packets, I am hoping to make your life a little less stressful by doing the preparation of materials for you! You will be ready for anything!
This Grab & Go Lesson Packet includes the following items:
- Interactive Notebook Pages - 5 reference pages, (including a vocabulary page) and 2 different work pages, each with 3 differentiated levels, (6 worksheets in all).
- 5 Mini Anchors Charts - (Vocabulary included)
- Materials for the Teacher (to help teach your lesson):
*Understanding Place Value Patterns
*List of 22 different place value periods
*Discussion Question along with teacher directions
*Data Collection page
- Differentiated Worksheets ( 2 sets of worksheets) - 3 levels - low, intermediate, and high (6 worksheets in all) - Answer keys are included.
- Exit Slip - These are not leveled. There are 4 exit slips to a page. Use these to gage how well students understood the basic lesson presented. Answer key is included.
- Student Activity - Reading Large Numbers - Includes directions, handout and view finders for reading numbers correctly.
-Student Activity - (2 Differentiation Levels) - Value of Numbers Memory Game
- Discussion Question - (This is the same discussion question in the Teacher Materials above.) This question can be used however desired.
NOTE: There are no standards listed, since there are so many various standards being used at present. However, these standards are compatible with Common Core Performance Standards also. The packet was created with upper elementary school students in mind.
Be sure to visit my store and view my other GRAB & GO Math Lesson Packets:
STANDARD / EXPANDED / WRITTEN AND BASE 10 FORMS OF NUMBERS Grab & Go Lesson Packet
COMPARE AND ORDER NUMBERS- Grab & Go Lesson Packet
ROUNDING WHOLE NUMBERS - Grab & Go Lesson Packet
LINES, LINE SEGMENTS, RAYS & POINTS Grab & Go Lesson Packet
INTERSECTING, PARALLEL, AND PERPENDICULAR LINES Grab & Go Lesson Packet
CLASSIFYING ANGLES Grab & Go Lesson Packet
2-DIMENSIONAL SHAPES Grab & Go Lesson Packet