This 98 page Spanish Communication Packet includes tons of speaking and writing activities for beginning through advanced level classes. Explore all aspects of communication in Spanish with this helpful activity guide. Your students will learn tele-communications, telephone and post office vocabulary and then practice communicating with e-mail, postcards, text messaging, speaking, and interviewing activities. This book is filled with a variety of activities and games to encourage and promote speaking practice including scavenger hunts, a board game, interactive commands game, matamoscas, the fly swatter game, and more. This packet will add variety to your classroom games and will make it easier for students to express themselves in Spanish.
This packet includes:
1) Telecommunications, Telephone, and Post Office vocabulary lists
~ Telecommunications, Telephone, and Post Office vocabulary crosswords
2) Email/E-card activity
3) Postcard writing activity
4) Text message abbreviations in Spanish
5) Speaking assessment and 5 practice questions/expressions per topic
~ Oral assessment rubric
6) Secret Santa card and gift activity with online extension activities
7) Native speaker culture interview
GETTING TO KNOW YOU ACTIVITIES
1) Conversation starters visual reminders
2) Who has the same? student grouping activity
3) Vamos a Charlar interactive speaking activities (7 different game boards plus blank template)
1) Scavenger Hunt
2) Pagame tickets
3) Conversation board game
4) Guess the mystery famous person game
5) Interactive command game
6) Famous people living museum
7) Matamoscas (6 templates with topics such as Adjectives, Weather/Months/Seasons, Family, Body Parts, Animals, and Clothing)
For a complete list of all of our available products on TPT, please visit http://www.sparkenthusiasm.com/complete_list_of_products.html
If you like this product, please check out our other similar products such as the Spanish Creative Writing and Journal Unit and the Spanish Speaking Activities packets.
We appreciate your feedback, so please let us know which of our products you have found to be useful.
Have a great school year!
Check us out on Pinterest!