This pack was created for my kiddos that work with the FOSS variable kit. I always wanted to put together many of the "extra" activities that I have used in the last 15 years when I taught 5th grade. Now, that I am teaching elementary science full time, I couldn't wait to put together a pack of fun variable activities to use with our without the FOSS kits.
This pack includes:
variable flip book/study guide
paper towel challenge set up and experiment sheets
Diaper Slime-orama diaper variable experiment sheet
Airplane variable experiment sheet
Roller Coaster Physics computer variable activity
Alka Seltzer rockets experiment sheet
Flipper System activities to extend FOSS lessons, but can be
made with homemade flipper systems...Flipper Olympics and
Marshmallow catapult engineering activity
an assessment that I have used
and a variable reading activity
Please stop by my blog to see some of these activities in action:
The Science School Yard
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard