Also included in
- This resource contains FIVE WEEKS of high quality, engaging content to teach experimental design and tune up SEP skills with your middle school students. Each resource walks students through each one of the SEPs with unique scenarios. Students will learn: How to differentiate between and find qualitPrice $25.00Original Price $33.00Save $8.00
Don't let teaching independent and dependent variables in science keep you up at night anymore!
This NO PREP PowerPoint and fill-in-the-blank notes gives your students simple and clear instruction. Each of the independent, dependent, and control variables slides comes with a picture designed for middle school students to remember them!
*Please note, this is NOT an editable resource*
To make your life even easier, this whole lesson comes in a digital format. Not only will students identify independent and dependent variables in science using the Google Slides notebook, there is self-paced, fully digital lesson included with audio clips, video clips, and images to help your middle school students remember these variables. Click here to view a sample of digital lesson! (Please note, students should be able to access YouTube to fully access the self-paced digital lesson).
Check out this full list of everything included in this resource!
- Teacher instructions so you have to do as little thinking as possible!
- 27-slide PowerPoint presentation covering independent, dependent, and control variables in science, with pictures and catchphrases to help students remember them
- Printable interactive notebook pages that are filled in, accommodated, and blank to easily reach all your students
- Printable activity with 14 scenarios students can use to identify independent, dependent, and control variables
- ANSWER KEY!
- Digital notebook on Google Slides in a widescreen format for easy viewing and using on a device
- Digital activity with 14 scenarios for students to identify variables on Google Slides and GoFormative
- Fully digital, self-paced lesson as an independent option for students that correspond with both digital and print notebook pages. The lesson has video clips, sound slips, and visuals to teach kids well.
Don't let teaching independent, dependent, and control variables in science be such a struggle anymore. This resource is 100% ready for your students!