This set of multiple class interactive notebook pages and paper chain activity engages students in reviewing and applying Direct, Inverse, and Joint Variations
. Students use graphic organizers to review variations and then challenge the application of variations in the popular word problem paper chain activity.
Notebook pages include:
- Notes for direct variation, inverse variation, joint variation, and finding the constant of proportionality
- A card matching activity for variations
- Practice problems on the constant of proportionality.
Word Problem Paper Chain Activity:
- Word problems with direct, joint, and inverse variations
- Answer Key
These notes and activity are intended for pre-Calculus students.
Function resources include:
- Functions: Introduction, Inverse and Transformations Inquiry Activities
- Functions: Introduction to Functions notes and card sort
- Functions: Inverse Functions Notes and Practice
- Functions: Inverse Functions Practice and Review Math Detective
- Functions: Transformation Functions Notes and Card Sort
- Functions: Operations with Functions Notes/Practice INB
- Functions: Operations with Functions Practice and Review
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.