11 pages of spelling activities to help students learn their words using a variety of learning strategies. Includes 16 engaging activities.
I print it off as a booklet for the students to complete different pages of activities each week. I usually give students 4 pages a week and it takes them, 30-45 minutes sessions to complete the activities to an acceptable standard.
My spelling results have shown that these activities work great to help students improve their spelling scores at the end of each week.
There is enough room in the booklet for 10 words.
- Write your words down.
- Write your words backwards.
- Separate your words into syllables.
- Use scrabble tiles to add the letters in your words.
- Write your words in alphabetical order.
- Write your words in fancy writing.
- Separate the consonants and vowels in your words.
- Create a word search with your words.
- Write your words in rainbow colors.
- Use a different color to write the vowels and consonants.
- Write your words in order from hardest to easiest.
- Write a story with your words.
- Write only the vowels in your words.
- Write only the consonants in your words.
- Write your words upside down.
- Write your words in a sentence.
Click the green star at the top of my page to be the first to receive updates about new products and discounts.
Please help me to improve my products by leaving valuable feedback. Simply click the 'Provide Feedback' button on your purchases page and leave a rating and a comment. You will also gain credits to use for further purchases.
This product is not for commercial use, individual use only. If you plan to share this product with others, please purchase extra licenses at the 50% discounted rate.
All fonts used in this product are from:
The gorgeous clip art I use for my product covers and thumbnails is from:
A Lovely Butterfly Studio
The clip art used in my products is from:
Krista Wallden Creative Clips