Vegetable | Légume Writing POSTERS for Kids
Explore vegetable names and learn English and French for kids with Elliot, his dad and myABCdad Learning for kids
Each Saturday our family walks to our local town market in France to stock up on delicious, fresh vegetables for the week ahead. On this occasion, after returning home, my big, beautiful boy, Elliot, age 7, shares our vegetable bounty to help you learn French and English.
Watch the VIDEO
and then make learning connections with Vegetable | Légume Writing POSTERS for Kids
This brilliant teaching resource is in ZIP format and contains 10 three page PDF documents. Each vegetable from our market visit is presented as the central feature on each of three pages. Above and below each vegetable picture is the English and French vegetable name. One version presents vegetable names in dashed font for printing, one version in dashed cursive font for writing and one version with both print and cursive font.
Check out the rest of our scrumptious vegetable name learning PRODUCTS:
* Vegetable PUZZLES for Kids | Delicious English Language Arts Fun
* Légume PUZZLES for Kids | Delicious French Language Fun
* Vegetable-Légume PUZZLES for Kids | Delicious French and English Language Fun
* Vegetable | Légume FLASH Cards for Kids
* Vegetable | Légume Display POSTERS for Kids
* Vegetables | Légumes ACTIVITY Worksheets and Games for Kids
To help achieve success, review all ten vegetable names and images with those featured in this VIDEO
Visit our BLOG
to discover more.
LIKE us on Facebook
PIN us on Pinterest
FOLLOW us on Instagram
Get to know WHO WE ARE
WATCH more on YouTube