This set of 3 PowerPoint files combines for a total of 32 slides and corresponds directly with Chapter 2 of the ¡Ven conmigo! textbook, but it can easily be adapted to any Spanish curriculum. The set consists of an individual PowerPoint file for the Primer, Segundo, and Tercer Pasos found in Capitulo 2. Complete with pictures, animations, and more, this carefully-crafted PowerPoint will be valuable to any Spanish teacher.
Topics covered in this set of PowerPoints include:
- school supply vocabulary
- furniture & room vocabulary
- electronics & technology vocabulary
- common verbs vocabulary
- numbers 20-199
- indefinite articles
- gender of nouns & adjective agreement
- asking & telling wants and needs (querer & necesitar)
- subject pronouns
- concept of infinitives and conjugating verbs
- singular conjugations of "necesitar, querer"
- asking & telling what people have (tener)
- using "hay" to say "there is, there are"
- using the forms of "cuanto" to say "how much, how many"
- making nouns plural
- cultural information about homes & schools in Spanish-speaking countries