This 44-slide PowerPoint corresponds directly with Chapter 4 of the ¡Ven conmigo! textbook, but it can easily be adapted to any Spanish curriculum. The single PowerPoint file combines vocabulary, grammar, and culture for the Primer, Segundo, and Tercer Pasos found in Capitulo 3. Complete with pictures, animations, practice activities and more, this carefully-crafted PowerPoint will be valuable to any Spanish teacher.
Topics covered in this PowerPoint include:
- AR verbs vocabulary
- miscellaneous activities vocabulary
- musical instruments vocabulary
- location vocabulary (buildings, stores, etc.)
- relative location vocabulary (next to, near, etc.)
- days of the week vocabulary and grammar
- subject pronouns
- conjugation of -AR verbs
- using "gustar" + infinitive to express what people like to do
- the preposition "con" (including "conmigo" and "contigo")
- using "que" to express "that/which/who"
- conjugation of "estar"
- difference between "ser" vs. "estar"
- tú vs. usted
- conjugation of "ir"
- question words "dónde" and "adónde"
- "para" + infinitive
- cultural information about sports & extracurricular activities in Spanish-speaking countries