Vendo mi casa cantando by Abraham Sevilla Serrano: Spanish Song to Practice the Rooms of the House and the Verb TENER
Activity booklet includes:
• Full song lyrics: “Vendo mi casa cantando”
• Cloze activity: Rooms of the house
• Rooms of the House Vocabulary Worksheet: Students identify the rooms of the house based on photos.
• Furniture and Rooms of the House Vocabulary Worksheet: Students sort a list of furniture words assigning each word to the corresponding room where it is used.
• Verb TENER Worksheet: A 3-part worksheet. In the first part, the students conjugate the verb TENER in the present. In the second part, the students look for 3 examples of the verb TENER in the song. In the third part, students write a complete sentence with the verb TENER in the present.
• Answering Questions with the Verb TENER Worksheet: Students answer question about the song using the verb TENER.
• Selling a Home Writing Activity: Students create a flyer to help sell a house. They write a description to sell a house or apartment using a photo and a template provided. This activity includes instructions in English and a finished example.
• Concept Clarification Sheet: We provide an explanation of words and expressions used in the song.