Analyzing graphically organized notes can help visually-oriented students keep track of key social and economic differences of the early regions of Colonial America.This venn diagram compares lifestyles and economics of the Southern and Northern Colonies of the United States.
There’s more great Middle School Magic!, try my TOP 5 Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy one of my acoustic-alt-rock songs, free! “Careless in My Sleep” Careless in My Sleep