VENN DIAGRAMS FACTORS & MULTIPLES
MAKE THE KIDS THINK! This worksheet will do just that.
Understanding of factors and multiples a must in order to solve this!
Your students must draw Venn diagrams to show the relationships between factors and multiples in these examples.
They are given two sets of either factors or multiples to solve and then must draw Venn diagrams with the results.
This will test their knowledge of what the difference between a factor and multiple is.
Could be used as a whole class lesson or great homework. Time consuming.
The Download Preview clearly shows you how this works. Decorated just for fun. Answers included of course. By David Filipek
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FRACTIONS & DECIMALS MATCH! CHALLENGING!
- Check out this worksheet where students must match a column of decimals with a column of fractions. Much harder than it sounds. They must have an understanding of the relationship between decimals and fractions to solve this. They might even have to “think”!!
GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!