VENN DIAGRAMS WITH FACTORS AND MULTIPLES
Do your students know their factors and multiples? Can they construct Venn diagrams correctly?
This worksheet will have your students constructing Venn diagrams with factors and multiples.
Your students must FIRST solve the answers to given sets of factors and multiples.
After solving each set, they THEN must CONSTRUCT Venn diagrams with the results.
This will test their knowledge of factors and multiples and the difference between them. A bit time-consuming yet worthwhile.
You can even turn this into a transparency and use this as a whole classroom lesson discussing the answers as you go along.
The thumbnail or the Download Preview clearly shows you how this works. Decorated for fun. Your 2-page download includes answers. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- BASIC GEOMETRY
– 3 full worksheets all on angles, triangles, polygons, vertices and more. NOT for the beginner. These 3 pages will make your students “think”.
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!