VENN DIAGRAMS WITH FACTORS AND MULTIPLES
Do your students know their factors and multiples? Can they construct Venn diagrams correctly?
This worksheet will have your students constructing Venn diagrams with factors and multiples.
Your students must FIRST solve the answers to given sets of factors and multiples.
After solving each set, they THEN must CONSTRUCT Venn diagrams with the results.
This will test their knowledge of factors and multiples and the difference between them. A bit time-consuming yet worthwhile.
You can even turn this into a transparency and use this as a whole classroom lesson discussing the answers as you go along.
The thumbnail or the Download Preview clearly shows you how this works. Decorated for fun. Your 2-page download includes answers. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FACTORS POWERPOINT WITH MULTIPLES
- 58 slide Powerpoint program all on factors and multiples! Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 4 separate sections on factors and multiples. Will keep students engaged and thinking!
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- ADDING LIKE DENOMINATORS CHALLENGE!
A VERY DIFFERENT type of worksheet, but they’ll enjoy doing it! NOT for the beginner!
14 examples in all will challenge their ability to add fractions with common denominators. Fun with Fractions!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!