Are you looking for fun math puzzles that really get your students to use their minds? Here is what you can expect from this set of 48:
• Challenging Venn puzzles that use overlapping ovals to help students visualize relationships and organize information.
• Exercising critical and logical thinking skills.
• Including the examples, a puzzle for each of the 50 U.S. states!
• An intriguing way to integrate mathematics and interesting geographic facts.
• A fun opportunity to strengthen students' ability to read for detail, analyze information, see relationships, and apply algebraic problem solving.
Note: These puzzles were originally published by MindWare as Venn Perplexors Level D.
Please visit my TpT store for lots more puzzles and resources: Evelyn Christensen Puzzles-Math-and-More.