In this Power Point Presentation you will find:
1. 28 slides about verb conjugation in PAST TENSE of 12 Irregular Verbs- (explicar =to explain / buscar =to look for / sacar =to remove / mascar =to chew / pescar =to fish / educar =to educate / secar =to dry / colocar =to place / acercarse =to get near / embarcarse =to board / marcar =to dial / indicar =to indicate ).
2. A very clear grammatical explanation of irregular verb conjugation in past tense in Spanish.
3. 12 very common irregular verbs conjugated in past tense.
4. This is a bilingual presentation in English and Spanish. This presentation has been recorded by a native Spanish speaker. It is up to the teacher if he/she wants to use this presentation with or without audio.
5. The teacher will also have the possibility to work with this presentation automatically or manually. Just program the Power Point Presentation in a regular manner (Go to “Transition” and uncheck “on mouse click” and “after” boxes. Remember NOT to save these changes otherwise you Power Point Presentation will change and you cannot undo this).
6. Great material to use in class to work with oral skills.
7. Remember that you can also delete or hide those slides you don’t want to use in your Spanish class.
8. At the end of this presentation you have slide 25 & 26, you can print these 2 slides for a wonderful verb conjugation wheel of the 12 irregular verbs in past tense or preterit we studied in this class. Great material for students to reinforce verb conjugation.
9. You can also print this PowerPoint presentation as a regular document: full page, (bulletin boards) half page and handouts for your students (6 slides in one sheet of paper).
I HOPE YOU AND YOUR STUDENTS ENJOY THIS PRESENTATION.