In this Power Point Presentation you will find:
1) 23 slides about verb conjugation in present tense of the regular verbs ending in –AR. (aumentar =to increase
averiguar =to find out, ayudar =to help, bajar =to lower , besar =to Kiss, borrar =to erase, brincar =to bounce
bromear =to tease, buscar =to look for, cambiar =to change, cargar =to charge, charlar =to chat).
2) A very clear grammatical explanation of regular verb conjugation in present tense in Spanish.
3) 12 very common regular verbs ending in –AR conjugated in present tense.
4) Lesson summary: with all vocabulary and grammatical explanation we study and practice in this thematic unit.
5) This is a bilingual presentation in English and Spanish. This presentation has been recorded by a native Spanish speaker. It is up to the teacher if he/she wants to use this presentation with or without audio.
6) The teacher will also have the possibility to work with this presentation automatically or manually. Just program the Power Point Presentation in a regular manner (Go to “Transition” and uncheck “on mouse click” and “after” boxes. Remember NOT to save these changes otherwise you Power Point Presentation will change and you cannot undo this).
7) Great material to use in class to work with oral skills.
8) Remember that you can also delete or hide those slides you don’t want to use in your Spanish class.
9) At the end of this presentation you have slide 20 /21, you can print these 2 slides for a wonderful verb conjugation wheel of the 12 regular verbs studied in this class. Great material for students to reinforce verb conjugation.
10) You can also print this PowerPoint presentation as a regular document: full page, half page and handouts for your students (6 slides in one sheet of paper).
I HOPE YOU AND YOUR STUDENTS ENJOY THIS PRESENTATION.