PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Review present tense conjugated verbs and their infinitives in this integrated topic worksheet. Verbs are written at a sentence level and integrate an interactive schedule of activities in a grid of three columns with space for writing. All worksheet practice activities can be modified for oral conversation, written practice and testing.
What is included:
• Fill-in vocabulary and verb conjugation worksheet grids formatted for a 3-ring binder, composition or interactive notebook (learning folder)
• Step-by-step instructions. Suggestions for expansion exercises and testing.
• Answer keys formatted for the document camera or smartboard
• Indirect object pronoun word bank
• Extra blank worksheet grids for more concentrated practice
Essential skill practice:
- Days of the week
- Conjugations; yo, él and nosotros
- Likes and dislikes
- Indirect object pronouns; me, le, nos
Integrated Topic Verb Conjugation worksheet can be used as a stand-alone activity. If you would like additional reference tools to support your current curriculum, please see my other resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting! ¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!