Get 5 of my best-selling Verb Tense Practice with Music activities in one economical bundle - you buy four of the activities and you get one free! In this bundle you will get activities to practice the following using contemporary, popular French music:
1) Passé Composé Practice with "L'étourderie" by Camille (check out the activity description here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Passe-Compose-Practice-with-Music-Camille-1844070)
2) Imparfait Practice with "On savait (devenir grand)" by La Grande Sophie (check out the activity description here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Imparfait-Practice-with-Music-La-Grande-Sophie-1784438)
3) Imparfait vs. Passé Composé Practice with "J'te connaissais pas" by Oxmo Puccino (check out the activity description here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Imparfait-vs-Passe-Compose-Practice-with-Music-Oxmo-Puccino-1504703)
4) Futur Simple Practice with "La Dernière Minute" by Carla Bruni (check out the activity description here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Futur-Simple-Practice-with-Music-Carla-Bruni-1637478)
5) Conditionnel Practice with "Si tu n'étais plus là" by Sheryfa Luna (check out the activity description here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Conditionnel-Practice-with-Music-Sheryfa-Luna-1820702)
If you'd like to preview any of the songs, you can find them all on my YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuVGA2-POfG5lW35HjYJMKfMQGZM4BS3e
These activities have been a hit with my students...they typically connect with the music so well they don't even realize that they're working on listening, speaking, reading, writing AND verb conjugations! When our students are engaged, our job becomes so much easier, so I hope you enjoy them as well!