This mini-unit on verbs and verb tenses introduces (or reviews) verbs, predicates, and verb tenses. Included in this mini-unit.
- Slideshow (pdf format) including verbs, predicates, and verb tenses
- Student Notes in two formats - filled in and cloze notes for those that can fill in as you present. Also great for study guide.
- Worksheets - each includes definitions of the grammar terms used. (Answer Keys Included!)
- Highlight/Circle the verbs in the paragraph
- Circle the correct form of the verb
- Fill in the blank with the correct form of the verb
- Underline the predicate in each sentence
- Sort - can be used a center activity. Students sort by the three tenses, past, present and future.
- Assessment - a short assessment is provided with multiple choice, fill in the blank and circle the correct form of the verb.