• One page, 4 column verb charts, colour coded for tense and pronoun to teach student to recognise and use patterns
• -ARE verbs regular and irregular
• -ERE verbs regular and irregular
• -IRE verbs regular and irregular
• verb tenses include: present, past, future, imperfect and imperative
• 24 verbs: avere, essere, and are verbs parlare, giocare, andare, cominciare, dare, fare, lasciare, stare, and ere verbs scrivere, leggere, bere, mettere, conoscere, dovere and ire verbs sentire, dire, morire, aprire, partire, capire, finire, venire.
• classroom display
• print as student reference sheets
• laminate each verb as student book marks
• student reference sheet
• print in black and white for students to highlight irregular verb forms
• print in black and white for students to highlight patterns across pronouns ie. suffix endings for pronoun voi across –ERE verbs.
Suggestions for use:
• student copy for reference/ teacher use as display or demonstration
• print, laminate or print on magnetic paper for whiteboard use
• A4 or A3 – check printer settings before printing
Created by Italienfrancese
You Might Also Like…
Please click here to see English resources available.
Please click here to see Italian resources available.
Get connected for great info and freebies
*Follow me for news of new products and upcoming sales.
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Facebook
*Follow my blog @ Italienfrancese Teacher Blogger
Copyright © Italienfrancese. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
And a very big THANKYOU to my buyers,