Also included in
- Verbals (gerund, participle, and infinitive) and verbal phrases have many complex angles. This verbals unit includes varying activities and tools for teachers to choose what works best for individual classes and students while studying verbals. All verbals, participles, infinitives, and gerunds, are$11.47$16.89Save $5.42
- This bundle contains dozens of grammar task cards. ALL of these grammar task cards are in a PDF version as well as a Google Drive version. If you are teaching the eight parts of speech, parts of a sentence, verbals, sentence structure, and grammar errors, this grammar bundle will work with your gra$23.27$33.25Save $9.98
- Stop piecing together grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this complete grammar curriculum, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentations, worksheets, Color$189.99$358.43Save $168.44
- This grammar bundle covers the seventh grade Common Core standards for language: phrases, clauses, types of sentences, dangling modifiers, misplaced modifiers, and coordinate adjectives. It includes nine files with PDFs AND digital work (either worksheets, task cards, or both) and presentations to i$17.42$24.89Save $7.47
Identify verbal phrases (gerund, participial, infinitive) with task cards. Each task card contains a sentence with a verbal phrase. Students must identify the gerund, infinitive, or participle. This download contains the PDF version as well as a digital version.
✓ 40 sentences, one per task card. Each sentence contains a verbal. Students must complete different functions for each set of task cards. For instance, students must find, identify, and explain the verbal's function (noun, adjective). Four task cards per page.
✓ Answer key.
This grammar lesson makes for a quick review of verbal phrases. (It does not have instructional material to teach verbals; please check out my verbals unit.) You will receive a PDF form as well as a link to download a Google Drive version of the activity.
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.