Do your students struggle learning VERBALS and their functions in a sentence? Look no further! This NO-PREP resource is engaging and comprehensive and will leave your students solid in their ability to identify infinitives, gerunds, and participles. These print and go lessons cover it all!
This Resource Includes:
- Notes to the Teacher detailing the directions for the lessons and activities
- 3 Posters defining Infinitives, Gerunds, and Participles
- Notes on Verbals
- Verbals Practice worksheet (with Answer Key)
- Verbals Activity "Color by Number" (picture of finished activity included) and Review Worksheet (with Answer Key)
- Verbals Assessment (with Answer Key)
- Dangling Participles and Misplaced Modifiers Enrichment Activity. Watch as your student illustrate dangling participles (Student Examples included)
For more grammar activities, try my lessons and contest on Punctuating Dialogue:
or my lesson and contests on Misused Homophones:
Please follow me and I will notify you when new products are uploaded. New products will be 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. I appreciate my followers and they deserve to be rewarded!
As always, please contact me with any questions, or if you are looking for a particular product.
Thank you kindly,