This is a great activity to get your students moving around and speaking French. It is inspired by the Kagan's Quiz Quiz Trade cooperative learning activity (also known as task cards). This activity will allow students to practice the "daily routine" reflexive verbs in present tense, passé composé and imperative. Great for French 2 students.
Each card contains a question relating to reflexive verbs. There are 16 different cards/questions for each tense: present tense, passé composé and imperative.
1. Print as many cards as there are students in your class so that each student gets one card.
2. Cut the cards and laminate them for durability.
3. Distribute one card per student.
4. Students have to get up, pair up with another student, complete the task of the card, exchange cards with their partner, pair up with another student and repeat the activity again as many times as you see it fit.
5. Slide 3-4 “Verbes réfléchis au passé composé » & “Verbes réfléchis au présent”. Students have to ask the question from their card and their partner has to answer it in French. Then they switch.
6. Slide 5-7 “Verbes réfléchis à l’impératif”. Students read their “situation” from the card and their partner has to give them an advise using a reflexive verb.
Slide 5 – “tu” commands
Slide 6 – “vous” commands
Slide 7 – “nous” commands
The answer to each “situation” is written on the card in parenthesis.
Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Credit for the task card template goes to Mommyish For Teachers TpT store
Please check out their templates here: