The activities in this download can be used to help teach and/or review verbs throughout the year.
Table of Contents:
1. (3) Doodle a Verb: Students draw a picture to match each verb.
2. (2) Verb Hunt: Students circle the verbs hidden in the box and write them on the lines.
3. (3) Highlighting Verbs: Students highlight the verbs in each sentence.
4. Verb Sort: Students cut apart words and glue them into the Verb/Not a Verb boxes.
5. Fill-in-the-Blank Verbs: Students complete each sentence by writing a verb in the blank.
6. Writing with Verbs: Students use each verb in a sentence.