Roll a verb includes:
- Look around the room to see what your friends are doing. Write the action verbs down that you see!
- Draw three pictures of your choice. Be sure to include action! List the verbs that you chose next to each picture.
- Play verb charades! Choose a verb from the bag and act it out with a friend.
- Select 3 sentences from your reading book. Write them down and circle the verbs.
- Verb sort: Use the word cards to sort the words. Decide if the word is a verb or not a verb. Record your answers.
- Create a poster that tells what a verb is and why they are important. Give examples on your poster.
ALL support worksheets and cards are included! Please check out my bundle of language activities! It includes: Nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, sentences, contractions, prefixes, suffixes, and compound words.