36 or pages to help students verbs. Students list six different action verbs for each picture. Then students find three similar action verbs that they all share:
- Look (at the funny pictures)
- Think (about what is similar or different)
- Speak (with a partner about it)
- Write (on paper)
PRINT: I created a PDF version that you can download on your computer and print for students to use in class or at home. Click on "Add one to cart" and download your copy.
DIGITAL ACTIVITY: I created a digital version with text boxes so students can type in the answers using a computer or tablet (for ). Click on "Create Digital Activity" and link the activities to your Google Classroom. Online Resource. Yes, I already added the interactive layer to each page. Enjoy!
- Contrast a rhino playing a trumpet, a horse playing the drums, and a frog playing a tambourine.
- Contrast a ladybug reading a book, two bees dancing, and an ant inspecting a butterfly.
- Contrast a couple playing chess, two dolls see-sawing, and a mummy chasing an archaeologist.
- And so much more…
Take a look at the Preview to see samples of the pages in this packet. And if you want more on VERBS, then take a look at these:
Verbs - Compare and Contrast - 36 pages
Hidden Verbs - 24 pages
Identifying Verbs - 20 pages
Nouns and Verbs - 20 pages
Verbs - Fluency Flashcards - 80 flashcards
If you would like more Compare and Contrast, then look at these packets: