Also included in
- Digital escape rooms are a fun and engaging way to introduce or review grammar skills with your students. This money-saving bundle covers the parts of speech for your grammar lessons. The digital escapes are NO PREP and PAPERLESS! The price will be over $60 when the bundle is complete! The price wil$37.00$45.00Save $8.00
This verb escape room is an engaging way for kids to review and practice verb skills. These activities are good to use for test prep. Escape rooms allow students to practice skills and use problem-solving to figure out puzzles to unlock the locks. Can they crack the code?
This escape room has skills for:
- action verbs
- subject/verb agreement
- simple verb tenses (past, present, future)
- helping verbs
- linking verbs
Check out the preview and video to see what your kids will be learning!
How does it work?
Students begin in an escape room and click the star. They will see a presentation with instructions. They will be instructed to open the lock codes page and a notes page to keep track of the clue answers. Clues include puzzles, codes, matching games, and more!
This escape room will probably take students about 45-60 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. A time limit may be given, but this can cause stress so determine what is best for your class. Some of the benefits of kids using these in teams are:
- Develops teamwork and collaboration
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Promotes communication
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this download
- Teacher Guide of directions on how to use the resource with tips for how to introduce a digital escape room
- a link to the escape room.
- an embed code for the escape room
- Answer Keys for all of the activities and lock codes
- QR Code (for accessing the site with mobile devices using a QR code reader app)
- Digital and printable recording sheet to keep track of clues
- Great for e-learning, just send the links through Google Classroom or another LMS or to parents' email and they're off to solve the mystery from home! Parents can download the PDF worksheet for students to take notes if desired.
Digital Escape Room Tip for Teachers:
Check your school's website filter before beginning the escape room. You will need access to:
Before purchasing, please check to make sure you will be able to use these sites. Please play the escape room and check to be sure your student devices will work with the websites listed above.
This fun and engaging digital escape room is NO PREP and completely PAPERLESS. Just share the link with your students and watch the excitement begin! It works great with Google Classroom, too!
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks, or mobile devices
- Access to Google Forms™
- Students will need free Google accounts
Be sure to check out the preview and video to see what's included.
See what others are saying.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Karen Grierson said:
I was thrilled to find an escape room that addressed parts of speech and was so very specific! My students were surprised when they saw this was ELA related and it helped them so much to focus on verbs only. They really need specific skill practice in as many different ways as possible! Thank you!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Coffee and Chihuahuas said:
I encourage teachers to play the game all the way through so they can answer questions for students if they arise - I just played the game... it was simple to use - clear instructions - EXCELLENT videos to teach about the different types of verbs.. great product!! My students will be using this as a review center.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Cathy Nelson said:
A great resource! My students loved doing this for review. Directions were very clear.
- St. Patrick's Day-Grammar Review
- Immigration at Ellis Island
- Holidays Around the World
- Back to School
- Black History-Civil Rights Leaders
- Earth Day
- The Oregon Trail
- Field Day-Grammar Review
- Edward Tulane
- Honey Bees FREE
- Stan the Snowman-Winter Fun Puzzles
One-lock informational Mini-Escapes:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Rosa Parks
- Frederick Douglass
- Harriet Tubman
- Chinese New Year
- Groundhog Day
- Ruby Bridges
- Point of View with Fairy Tales
- History of Earth Day
- Importance of Trees and Plants - Earth Day
- The Life Cycle of a Chicken
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Cinco de Mayo
- Math Battle 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
- Find the Imposter 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade
Thanks for stopping by!