Verbs Like Gustar, Gustar Verbs, Spanish Boom Cards, Spanish Digital Flashcards
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- These 19 leveled decks of 500+ Spanish Boom Cards Verbs digital flashcards will help your students master the meanings of 100 common Spanish 1 AR verbs, ER verbs, IR verbs, reflexive verbs, verbs like gustar, expressions with tener, and saber vs. conocer. Spanish Boom Cards are self-correcting and 1Price $39.99Original Price $59.91Save $19.92
- 75+ sets of 2000+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards for Spanish 1+2 students. The perfect distance learning tool for mastering pronunciation, spelling, conjugation, and usage in context. Great for sub plans, homework, listening, verb practice. More decks will be added to this bundle as they becoPrice $149.99Original Price $195.73Save $45.74
- This mega bundle of Spanish distance learning and remote learning activities and lesson plans includes 1850+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards, 4 full weeks of online lesson plans, 101 Hispanic video clips, map quizzes, grammar, and so much more. It will get your students listening, reading, speakPrice $249.99Original Price $350.55Save $100.56
- The highly anticipated Volume 2 is finally out! 3000+ pages of Spanish lesson plans, sub plans, Boom Cards, classroom flashcards, and online lessons! Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individual prices. Everything you need toPrice $249.99Original Price $346.55Save $96.56
- 6000+ pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individual prPrice $499.99Original Price $805.37Save $305.38
Do your students struggle to use gustar, chocar, doler, encantar, and interesar correctly? These 50 gustar activities Spanish Boom Cards will help your students master the meanings and usage of Spanish verbs like gustar (chocar, doler, encantar, no gustar, interesar) in all of their forms. Native speaker sound files improve student pronunciation.
Level 1: Students learn the meanings and how to use them correctly in the first person forms. Drag and drop gustar activities, fill in the blank, along with visual grammar explanations and sound files explaining the concepts.
Level 2: Students review the first person forms and learn to use the te, le, nos, and les forms with visual grammar explanations and fill in the blank sentences. Includes sound files.
The best part is that Boom cards are self-correcting! Just send your students the link and your job is done. Great for Spanish sub plans or homework assignments. So much better than boring gustar worksheets!
** You will need to create a free Boom Learning account to access these flashcards - it's super easy to set up an account.
Check out other Spanish Boom Cards!
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "This was an easy tool for students to reinforce their knowledge of verb gustar. It is interactive, colorful, has variety of activities, therefore my students were fully engaged. Bonus...it's self-graded and self-paced, what else would a teacher want?"
* "These activities were very engaging and self-grading. A super fun way to practice and review!"
* "Fantastic resource to use during distance learning and I can also see myself using these when back in the classroom. Students liked how easy to use they are and get immediate feedback. I like the two different levels for the verb gustar and the images used. Some students asking for more digital task cards."
* "These are fantastic resources that are both engaging and give me the feedback I need! ¡Muchas gracias!"