Versailles began as a simple hunting lodge, but became the symbol for power and extravagance. Learn the history of this palace and its role in consolidating the power of the king.
his version of the item includes a short reading activity on Google slides to be shared via link or Google Classroom. Students can type their answers directly on the slides and share them with you. You can also use the included Google Forms version of the questions - have students type their answers and receive all answers on one convenient spreadsheet. Or even better - use Flubaroo to grade the multiple choice questions and you'll only need to grade the short answer questions!
Includes answer key, additional resources AND instructions on how to use the slideshow with students and how to use Flubaroo to grade submissions via Google forms. All slides can be printed if desired .
• Arc de Triomphe - reading for French students - Google Drive
• La Tour Eiffel - reading for French students - Google Drive
• Notre-Dame - reading for beg/int French students - Google Drive
• Paris Metro - readings & activities - Google Drive edition
• Pere Lachaise - reading for int/adv French - Google Drive
• Un voyage à Paris activity - Google drive