Are you looking for a little variety to spice up your homework assignments? Tired of giving the same old assignments every week? Our Versatile Homework Packet is what you need!
The packet contains 23 pages of information that you can use to put together weekly homework binders for your students. The activities can also be used independently of one another.
All of the activities are in Word format, so they can be modified to fit the specific needs of your classroom/curriculum.
Here's what you will get when you purchase the Versatile Homework Packet for Elementary Grades:
• AR Information with ZPD: I use this letter to explain how the AR/STAR program works in our classroom. I also include my students' ZPD reading range so the parents have it at home.
• DIBELS Fluency Practice Directions: This letter explains the importance of weekly reading fluency practice. The directions are correlated to the basal fluency practice sheets for Treasures, but you can modify it to fit the needs of your own curriculum.
• EOY Project: My students complete this project as the last homework assignment of the year. It is cumulative and gives them a good chance to review some of the things we've learned throughout the year.
• Fluency Homework: This set of fluency directions is for nightly practice. It is also correlated to the Treasures series, but can easily be modified to fit the needs of your curriculum.
• Homework Activities 1Q-4Q: This set of homework activities covers all subject areas and provides a variety of activities from which students may choose. I tried to make the assignments progressively more challenging throughout the year. These can easily be modified to fit your own needs.
• Incomplete Classwork: I use this letter to let parents know that their children are not completing classwork. It is a great way to instill responsibility in the students and keep parents abreast of what is going on in class.
• Spelling Contract: A set of spelling activities with differing point values. Students complete enough activities to earn a specific number of points each week. Examples of specific activities are also included.
• Spelling Homework 1-3: A set of spelling activities from which students may choose for their weekly assignments. The activities get progressively more challenging.
• Weekly Plus Reading Log: A simple homework schedule that also has a nightly reading log for students to complete.
• Weekly Spelling Homework: A homework template that you can modify to fit your needs. Gives students a different assignment each night of the week.
• Weekly Homework: A more detailed homework schedule that can be modified to fit the needs of your classroom. A sample is also included.
Copyright Geaux Teach Online Store. The purchasing teacher has permission to use these materials with his/her students only. You may not forward, copy, or otherwise transfer these materials to other individuals; these materials may not be stored on a network or shared drive for other teachers to use.