Vertebrate Animals - Science Interactive Notebook - Classification & Taxonomy Gimme Five Vertebrates Activity
This activity pack includes the following:
- Gimme five hand template
- Gimme five finger templates - pre-drawn in color and black and white for all five categories of vertebrate animals: mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and fish
- Gimme five finger template - for students to draw
- Writing sheet for students to describe all five vertebrate groups
- Answer key
- Photographs of the activity from our INB
Get this in our Classification & Taxonomy INB Activity Pack!
which has over 30 activities covering all six kingdoms and more!
Get ALL of our INB activity packs in our store at a discount with the Complete Interactive Notebook Activity Pack Bundle!
It comes with ALL of the INB Activity Packs we offer in our store!
Or go BIG and get them in our Classification COMPLETE Bundle
which comes with PowerPoint, Handouts (Background info, Teacher & Student Notes, Labs, Projects, Activities, Study Guide, and Assessment), Interactive Notebook Activities, Task Cards, and Visual Word Wall.
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action. Clipart and other elements within our products are copyrighted and cannot be used on its own without permission or license.
Science Interactive Notebook - Classification & Taxonomy - Vertebrate Animals by © Getting Nerdy, LLC