are adorable little paper cubes that provide your Life Science students up to 72 ways to review
! Students use the provided templates to construct paper dice and then use them to play an entertaining, and slightly competitive, review game.
The game can be used by groups of any size, from pairs of students all the way up to an entire class divided into teams.
Three Qubes are included:
1. One “Do Qube” tells the student what they need to “do” to show what they know about the concept.
2. Two “Concept Qubes” present 12 major concepts or key terms.
Each Review Qube Game comes with 2 Concept Cubes for a total of 12 major concepts or key terms.
Fishes, Amphibians, and Reptiles Qube 1:
CHARACTERISTICS OF FISHES
Fishes, Amphibians, and Reptiles Qube 2:
CHARACTERISTICS OF AMPHIBIANS
FROGS & TOADS
CHARACTERISTICS OF REPTILES
LIZARDS & SNAKES
ALLIGATORS & CROCODILES
This download includes 5 files:
2. PowerPoint document with Review Qube templates for the “Do Qube” and 2 “Concept Qubes”.
3. Printable student instructions
4. Excel spreadsheets with SAMPLE Answer Keys for each Qube (STUDENT ANSWERS WILL VARY) and student answer sheets. Click on the tabs at the bottom to access these sheets.
5. Blank template so you can make your own Review Qubes
Materials Needed for each Group:
1. Copies of Review Qube templates and answer sheets
Are you ready to roll with Review Qubes?
Take a look at all my Review Qubes
for middle school Life Science
Looking for Review Qubes
for High School Biology
You might also like:
Vertebrates PowerPoint, Notes and Videos
©2016 Science Island