This set of interactive notebook pages engages students in how to convert from vertex form to standard form and from standard form to vertex form
of Quadratic Functions. This is the first lesson in Precalculus Unit 2 Polynomials
These notebook pages include:
- Converting from standard form to vertex form foldable graphic organizer
- Converting from vertex form to standard form foldable graphic organizer
- Notes for both topics
- Practice activity for both
Students can practice this concept with the Converting forms of quadratic functions Color by Number Activity
and Converting forms of Quadratic functions puzzle activity.
Topics included in Pre-Calculus Unit 2:
- Vertex and standard form of quadratic functions
- Graphing Quadratic Functions (NEW! Not yet available except in bundles)
- Zeros of Polynomial functions (NEW! Not yet available except in bundles)
- Polynomial Division Interactive Notebook including long and synthetic division
- Complex numbers
Related bundles include:
- Unit 2 for PreCalculus Polynomials and Rational Functions
- Unit 2 for PreCalculus Polynomials and Rational Functions FOLDABLES Only
- PreCalculus Mega Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes my entire library of PreCalculus units and all future PreCalculus resources.
- PreCalculus A Full Year of Foldables Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.