This activity is designed to help students with converting quadratic equations between vertex and standard form. All the equations in this version are already set up as either standard form or vertex form.
Student will practice the following skills
* Converting equations between standard and vertex form
* Finding the vertex of a quadratic equation.
* Order of operations
This activity gets students up and about. Place the 8 cards on the wall around your room. Students pick any station to begin with. They should solve the equation at the top of the card, then they should find the answer on another card. Then they solve the next problem. They should continue until they return to the card they started with.
To help with grading, I have included a student answer sheet where they are required to show their work, and provided the correct order in which the stations should go.
* Mid-Lesson or End of Lesson Check for understanding
* Math Station for students that have finished work early
* Test or Quiz Review
* Homework Alternative
* Individual work or partner work
* Ticket out the door