This is large pack of ready to print math games. These games are very easy and would be best for pre-k, early kindergarten, or kindergarten intervention. The games primarily focus on the numbers 0-6 and are common core aligned.
I chose to make these games in black in white. You could easily color them after printing (or have some artistic students color them) if you wished. For my purposes, I prefer black and white because I am not given color copies. I like to print these on colored card stock and then laminate them for years of use.
In order to use these games you will need some dice and some sort of counters/markers (even dried beans could work!).
- Color 20 (this is a dice game where the children color what they roll until their game boards are full)
- Color 50
- Color 50
- 1-5 Card Games - concentration/go fish
- Cover the Dots
- Cover the Path
- Five Frame Pickup
- More or Less Coverup
- Numeral Coverup (strawberries)
- Numeral Coverup (plain)
- Numeral Coverup (apples)
- Piggy Penny
- Number Order Puzzle (airplane)
- Number Order Puzzle (boat)
- Number Order Puzzle (hippo)
- Number Order Puzzle (monkey)
- Roll & Color- Lucky Number Game
- Save the Fish
- Spotty Dog
- Tapatan (3-in-a-row game)
Please see the sample picture for a more complete idea of what is included (though, not all of the games in their entirety are pictured there). Enjoy! :)